Clean X3 26“ Frame
This is the new Clean X3 26“ frame (follower of the popular X2 model) with several professional features and refinements.
• Made of finest 6061-T6 Aluminium
• Optimized thickness of wall thickness for best ballance between stability, stiffness and weight
• Tapered Headtube (cone shaped) for full integrated headset (bering directly into the headtube). The bottom bearing has 1.5” to make this sensible are more stable and stiff.
• AS30 BB shell: The frame has a big bottom bracket shell with 46mm diameter with press fit bearings, so it is possible to use a 30mm axle. This system forms almost a unit with the frame. Every pedal impulse is transferred precisely to the bike. Further on the freewheel is interlocked, for easy change.
• Vertical, changeable thru-axle dropouts: The wheel is still sitting on the same spot. Mounting and demounting process occurs very quickly (clean X3 hub 126mm). The wheel is massivly screwed into the frame and fits allways in the same position for quick mounting. Standard wheels with 116mm can be used with the optional available open dropouts
• Integrated chain tensioner: The requirement for vertical dropouts. The chain has always the perfect tension.
• The downtube is defined fairly broadly to the right in an unsymmetrical way, near to the right side. This results in very high stiffness.
• Hydroformed downtube!
Headtube length: 120mm
BB height: +87mm
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent