Comas R400 26“ Fork
- 26" trial fork for rim brake system and 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steering tube.
- Made of 6082-T6 aluminum with optimized thickness to improve resistance.
- Oversized arms with rectangular section that give a robust and reliable construction.
- CNC machined steering tube in one piece to optimize rigidity.
- High precision CNC machined drops
- Integrated brake booster with rim brake supports for improved reliability.
- 100mm width between drop compatible with the most hubs on the market.
- Supplied with steering star nut.
- Aluminium 6082-T6
- Length: 400mm
- Offset (forward): +25mm
- Steering tube length: 180mm
- Width: 100mm
- Black anodized
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent