Crewkerz Jealousy Ultimate 20“ Disc/HS33 2024
Available at the end of December 2023 – Preorders welcome!
This is the new 20" flagship model from the number one high-end trial manufacturer. The Crewkerz Jealousy is the choice of world-class top riders Jack Carthy, Charlie Rolls, Robin Berchiatti, and Oliver Widmann.
If you're into aluminum, you can't ignore Crewkerz!
The new frame comes in polished silver and brings some updates that contribute to stability, durability, and performance.
Here are the innovations/changes compared to previous productions:
- Optimized wall thickness of the frame tubes (The new hydroformed tubes provide a much more dynamic and efficient behavior!)
- Fully integrated headset (The overall height of the steering unit can now be kept up to 9mm lower than before).
- Carbon chain tensioner (With 9 teeth, 50% lighter, less resistance) -Hope Tech 4 brake lever
- Comes with Crewkerz Ultimate 20° stem ex-work
- New artwork
- Now also available with 970mm wheelbase!
By the way: Crewkerz is the only brand which gives a guarantee of one year on frame and fork.
Here a shortcut of the outstanding features which make this bike to one of the best on the market:
- Tapered Headtube (cone shaped): The bottom bearing has 1.5” to make this sensible are more stable and stiff.
- AS30 Crankset: The frame has a big bottom bracket shell with 46mm diameter with press fit bearings, so it is possible to use a 30mm axle. This crankset forms almost a unit with the frame. Every pedal impulse is transferred precisely to the bike. Further on the freewheel is interlocked, for easy change.
- Wheels with threw axle: Both wheels are fixed with a threw axle directly into the frame and fork. This results not only in high stiffness, but also mounting and demounting process occurs very quickly.
- Integrated chain tensioner: The chain has always the perfect tension and the wheel is still sitting on the same spot.
- Cause of the perfect construction the Crewkerz Jealousy frame has no need for any gusset.
Wheelbase: 1010mm oder 970mm
BB height: +85 mm
Head angle: 71,5°
Weight: 7700g (manufacturer information)
Frame: Crewkerz Jealousy Ultimate
Fork: Crewkerz WAW WPP Carbon, tapered, HS33
Headset: Crewkerz integrated
Stem: Crewkerz WAW Ultimate 155/20
Grips: Crewkerz foam
Handlebar: Crewkerz WAW Ultimate Carbon
Brake front: Trialtech Sport/Magura HS33 with Crewkerz WAW clamps
Brake rear: Hope Tech 4/Trial Zone
Crank: Crewkerz WAW AS30 2018, 2-piece, 160mm
Bottom Bracket: Standard AS30 pressfit
Freewheel: Crewkerz 18 tooth, 135 engagement points, 9 pawls
Chain: KMC Z1eHX
Chain tensioner: Crewkerz Carbon
Sprocket: Splined 12 tooth
Pedals: Crewkerz WAW Single Cage
Wheel front: Crewkerz WAW 20’’, Disc, 100mm, with 9mm through axle
Wheel rear: Crewkerz WAW 20’’, Disc, 135mm, with 12mm through axle
Tyre front: Monty Pro Race 20x2.00
Tyre rear: Monty Pro Race 19x2.6
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent